OK, so what would I love to see immortalized in a short film? The Dude vs. Yeti (a la Spy vs. Spy). Most of us are aware that The Dude not so secretly plans to take over the world, and has the mad technical skilz and wicked smarts to pull it off. Yeti, our uber-intelligent, military trained paladin, might be persuaded to try and stop him, should the circumstances be right.
We could make a whole series of short films chronicling their conflicts if it suited us.
I think it could make for some damned fine entertainment...
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oooh, ooh! I like it!
While I have actually eyeballed Spy vs. Spy strips in the past, I think the instances could be tallied on one hand. so my mental meanderings are going to go a bit beyond those bounds... not that they wouldn't have anyway. I mean, random is kinda what I do.
Given:
So. One side is the M4d ski11z and World Domination, the other has Game and Duty.
The questions:
*Do our Protaganists know each other?
*If so, do they realize that the other is their opponent?
*Could the Mastermind, in the interest of trying to make his quest more interesting set things up so it is always the Paladin who must chase him?
*Is it the only way he can use the Yeti's skills having been denied consent in the past?
*Respectful antagonizm, or gross mayhem?
*Do the roles of Dude and Yeti have to be played by Dude and Yeti? I mean, If you guys were to make a move about me, I'd want to be played by Pusher.
*Is there a 12 Step Plan? I think a 12 step plan would make it better. Then you could always refer back to Step 2 with the corralary of Rule 3.
*Each side would need a team to excecute bits and pieces of plan. How skilled are the lackeys?
*Would each side's measures and countermeasures fail from within or dure to actions by the other side?
*Would the initaitives actually succeed?
*Goldberg, anyone?
Nifty Extra: As this was too cool not to pass along, will I now be considered a You Tube junkie?
Post a Comment