Are we still in the brainstorming phase?
*What sort of topics to people "Know" about?
Me? I know about Ceramics, Fantasy novels of the '90's, Musicals of the 80's - 90's, Anime and Bikes. I bet Kashka knows about Running, Road construction and Perry Mason. What have we got in our Secret Pools of Knowledge?
*Could we do a documentary? Maybe on the evolution of a Rock Band - trials and tribulations in the Endless set? When Silos Fall Down? Who do you know wants to buy a used Kleenex: The ebay story?
*Safety video?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I know something about, um, elementary teaching, sewing, Ireland, cooking, fairy tales, farming, belly dance, homebrewing & beer, and a lot of small smatterings of knowledge in a wider variety of stuff. Great for trivia, but I don't know how helpful in the movie-making sense.
We can certainly have multiple projects going. If you want to spearhead a documentary, Rockumentary or Mockumentary - GO FOR IT!
I would really like to start working with folks interested in writing on the Space idea. This weekend I will put out a post with a skeleton for an outline to start with. Folks can then start adding to it and commenting on it. I will think up some rules and post them in too.
So you need anything in the way of props, effects, or 3D graphics? I've got the tools an' junk to start putting some stuff together.
Sorry, the_neal, I have been kinda preoccupied with Somebody prep.
We will need some kind of spaceship control room background (a la firefly-ish), that will work well with a green screen - meaning that it has to be either detailed enough to work when scaling or include multiple images for zooming purposes.
Post a Comment